- Sat, Apr 04Haas Center for the Performing ArtsApr 04, 2020, 7:30 PM EDTHaas Center for the Performing Arts, Bloomsburg, PA 17815, USACharisse will be the soloist for Beethoven's Fantasy for piano, vocal soloists, chorus, and orchestra, Op. 80. Considered a forerunner of the ninth symphony, it also has concerto-like effects and showcases improvisatory bravura style prefiguring Liszt. [CANCELED due to the Coronavirus]
- Sat, Mar 28Cornish College of the Arts - Kerry HallMar 28, 2020, 3:15 PM PDTCornish College of the Arts - Kerry Hall, 710 E Roy St, Seattle, WA 98102, USADr. Baldoria will present a paper on virtuoso pianist-composer's Leopold Godowky's time in Asia in the 1920s, titled "Godowsky in Asia: Concerts in Japan, China, and Colonial Southeast Asia." [CANCELED due to the Coronavirus]
- Sat, Mar 28Cornish College of the Arts - Kerry Hall
- Thu, Mar 26University of Puget Sound Music Building
- Thu, Nov 14Lang Recital Hall, Hunter College
- Sun, Sep 29Forest Ridge School of the Sacred Heart
Charisse's wanderlust, passion for culture, love of nature, and penchant for freezing moments into still images led to cultivating a photography hobby over the decades. Learning from a fully manual Canon F-1 SLR, she worked with slide, color, and black-and-white film before turning digital. The following are samples of her digital endeavors. Please check back for more.